1Medical are seeking the assistance of an Obstetrician to work in NSW.
Details as below:
- Role: Obstetrician
- Dates: 06/07/2022 - 01/11/2022
- Blocks available for 1 or 2 months.
- Dates can be managed and considered as per roster for commencement and completion or for individual dates or blocks
- 5PM WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY until 7am Monday 11th July 2022
- 5PM WEDNESDAY 13th JULY until 7am Monday 18th July 2022
- 7am Friday 22nd July until 7am Monday 25th July 2022
- 7am Thursday 28th July until 7am Monday 1st August 2022 - COVERED
- 7am Thursday 4th August until 7am Monday 8th August 2022
- 7am Thursday 11th August until 7am Monday 15th August 2022 - COVERED
- 7am Friday 19th August until 7am Monday 22nd August 2022 - COVERED
- 7am Thursday 25th August until 7am Monday 29th August 2022
- 7am Thursday 1st September until 7am Monday 5th September 2022
- 7am Friday 9th September until 7am Monday 12th September 2022
- 7am Thursday 15th September until 7am Monday 19th September 2022
- 7am Friday 23rd September until 7am Monday 26th September 2022
- 7am Thursday 29th September until 7am Tuesday 4th October (Long Weekend)
- 7am Thursday 6th October until 7am Monday 10th October 2022
- 7am Friday 14th October until 7am Monday 17th October 2022
- 7am Thursday 20th October until 7am Monday 24th October 2022
- 7am Friday 28th October until Monday 31st October 2022
- Rate is $3000 per day rate, including call backs and Public Holidays.
Travel will be arranged with booking confirmations by Kempsey Hospital for the locum doctor only. Any additional information please advise at time of placement.
Please note, KDH Maternity does not have a specialist paediatric service available on site. The Obstetric VMO is responsible for all neonates on the ward at KDH.
Where support in the care of a neonate is required, the Obstetric VMO can call for assistance from the following:
The GP anaesthetist on call, a non-on call VMO GP-Obs if available, a 2nd non on call VMO GP anaesthetist, or, as per CERS, the PMBH Paediatric on call consultant (PMBH is the nearest centre for paediatric referrals - if there are concerns about the neonate, referrals should come from the Obstetric VMO).
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate to click apply or contact
Vicky Putt at email@example.com or +61 403 201 810.
Should you have alternative availability then please do inform us.